God, Life, Anything.

September 29, 2024

Crooked Paths Straightening…


Discipline. That’s the word. 


I thank God because my life is getting better and in form. I am not perfect but things are slowly revealing themselves to me. I pray Jesus solves all my problems in His Mighty Name. There is something I just observed and I think I need to work on it as fast as possible. 


Discipline. That’s it. 


I think without the discipline to follow the course of something, one would never master anything. Knowing what to do isn’t enough, the DISCIPLINE to follow through on a daily is equally important as indiscipline is as good as ignorance or lack of knowledge. 


I need to follow Christ because only Him is good to me. I need to specify what kind of life I want to live and follow it through. It gets better with time as I follow through with what I want and it gets difficult if I don’t as I am locked into other habits.


As a forex trader, I also observed that without discipline in following stern laid-out rules will ALWAYS result in losses, no matter how many times one ties. It’s visible because it’s a number’s business. What about life habits and mentality that are not obvious and develop inside? It means they compound to have bad life experiences overall. 


So this is it, may God help me to be disciplined to fear Him and keep His commandments, live the kind of life I want to live, and follow through with laid down rules set to achieve the goals I want. 


May God give me the grace to be debt-free before this year 2024 runs out and be more disciplined and focused. 


AMEN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment