God, Life, Anything.

August 10, 2017

Love In The Air


"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting
life."(John 3:16, KJV)

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the
voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in
Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with
them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever
be with the Lord."(1 Thessalonians 5:16-17, KJV)

Wow, what a love expressed in the verses above? Our Blessed Hope shall
come for His bride(us) and we shall meet Him in the air. Mmm, indeed
there's love in the air.

As we have received Christ into our lives, we should know that our
life is hidden in Christ until the day we shall be justified and
glorified with Him hence, we no longer have life of our own but our
flesh has been crucified with Jesus and burried in baptism hence, we
no longer live but He lives in us. So,as we are waiting for our Love,
our Bridegroom, our Life and Saviour, we should long more and more
for the love of our lives because this present circumstances is not to
be compared to the glory that shall be revealed unto us. Our Love got
mansions, peace, happiness, joy, street of gold, hope, life, tree of
life...for us,isn't this amazing?

I feel His Love around me and my five sense organs can testify. I can
feel His Mighty Hand of Salvation wrapped around me. Because I'm His
son, He sent the spirit of His Son into my heart. The spirit that
cries out, "Abba Father". I got confidence in none but One which is
Him because He's not just my God, He is my Father.

Feel free to express your love for Him!
Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment